Welcome Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors of Rodin College House!
Welcome back! Or just plain welcome to our new residents for spring of 2015. The second semester is always an exciting one at Rodin and Penn. Here's my Rodin Top Ten List for Spring:
- Faculty Master Jay Reise's Superbowl BBQ in the Rooftop Lounge
- The Rodies Award and Recognition Night for our Residents
- The College House Research Fellows Presentation Night at Quaker Days
- More Sunday Brunches
- The Newly titled "Rodin United" program that will bring a series of events for all to enjoy, especially our International and Exchange students
- Motown the Musical, part of the Dinner with the Dean Series
- The Return of "Hey, Listen" - weekly Rodin recitals in the Upper Lobby
- Growth for our #rodinCARES, Team Diversity and Sophomore Surge programs
- Rodin's very own Year of Health Week, with Zeke Emanuel (Vice Provost for Global Initiatives and Chair of the Dept. of Medical Ethics and Health Policy)
- It's your turn to tell me...
Love your College House and see you soon!
--Ryan J. Keytack, Rodin College House Dean
--Jay Reise, Faculty Master