The Rodin College House Office is located in the Upper Lobby in Suite M10. The House Office serves as the administrative office for various aspects of residential life and programming within the College House. We house a regular staff of resident student office workers who are there to answer your questions.
Our Summer 2017 hours are Monday through Friday: 9am-5pm
Our Fall 2017 hours will be expanded.
The following services are available in the House Office:
- Sign up for various house trips and events.
- Send or receive faxes at a discounted rate.
- Rent DVDs, games, and equipment.
- Make photocopies at a discounted rate.
- Purchase stamps.
- Work on projects in the Art Room.
- Meet with the House Coordinator or House Dean.
- Receive roommate-conflict counseling and other residential support.
- Receive academic advising and referrals to other University services.
- Leave messages for our Student Managers, House Council committees, or any of the RAGA staff.
- Return or retrieve lost and found items.