The Rodin College House Office is located on the mezzanine level of Rodin in Suite M10.The House Office serves as the administrative office for various aspects of residential life and programming within the College House.
The following services are available in the House Office:
- Sign up for various house trips and events.
- Send or receive faxes at a discounted rate.
- Check out items from the Rodin Resource Room.
- Make photocopies at a discounted rate.
- Use office or art supplies.
- Meet with the House Coordinator, House Dean, or Faculty Director.
- Receive academic advising and referrals to other University services.
- Leave messages for our Student Managers, House Council committees, or any of the RAGA staff.